Monday, October 15, 2012

Adult Education Technology Blog

I have created an Adult Education Technology Blog. In this space we can share ideas and ways you are either using technology in the classroom with students and/or how you would like to improve your skills of integrating technology in the classroom. As a facilitator, it would be beneficial if I would have an idea of what types of skills you would like for your students to demonstrate so I can better gear next week's session.   Also, I have included a link to a wiki in which you can post great websites that you presently use and new ones you may have stumbled upon.  Good Luck and I look forward to reading your blogs.  Click on the link to add resources:  http://sharonchasse.pbworks.com/w/page/59614929/Introduction



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your class tonight. I enjoyed your presentation and look forward to the next class. JM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words! You probably could have taught the class. Looking forward to next week.

      Delete